JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Initial Training - Three years
• You will go through intensive theoretical and practical training. Upon successful completion, you will receive a GCAA certificate from the Emirates Engineering Training College and a Higher Diploma from Emirates Aviation University, attested by KHDA.
• During this period, you will receive a monthly stipend of AED 4000.
Practical Maintenance Experience (PME) - Two and a half years
• Those who are successful in phase 1 and meet the company standards will be offered a position as an Aircraft Technician Trainee at Emirates. You will gain practical maintenance experience working on live aircraft and record your progress in an appropriate logbook. Upon completing this phase, you will qualify to apply to GCAA for the Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence (AMEL) and be absorbed as a full-fledged Aircraft Technician.
• During this period, your salary will progress to:
- 1st year AED 20,829
- 2nd year AED 21,829
- Upon successful completion, AED 22,867
Other perks are:
- Ticket benefits
- Medical coverage
- Pension Scheme
- Platinum discount
- Confirmed Economy ticket annually.
Our Selection Process
Candidates who meet the selection requirements will undergo the following steps:
• Math and Physics Tests
• Panel Interview
• Medical examination
Qualifications & Experience
• 18-24 years old
• Completing high school with a minimum overall grade of 80% and above.
• Minimum overall score band 6 in IELTS or TOEFL 510
• Candidates must be medically fit.
• Completion of national service obligations.
• Candidates should hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid.
• Ministry of Education attestation is required for certificates.
• Take the first step towards becoming a Licensed Aircraft Engineer by joining our Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License (AMEL) programme today.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group operates a diverse business portfolio and its main activities are the provision of services in the air transport and travel industries. The Group comprises of Emirates airline and dnata, and their subsidiaries. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, providing air passenger and cargo services to more than 140 destinations across six continents. dnata is a leading global air and travel services provider. It offers quality and safe ground handling, cargo, travel, catering and retail services in 38 countries across six continents. For more information visit: https://www.theemiratesgroup.com