JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Bank reconciliation of collection account.
• Checking and booking of supplier invoices.
• Dewa bill checking and processing for payment.
• Verification and preparing travel agents commission.
• Verifying control accounts / barter entries and booking accordingly.
• Municipality fee and Tourism dirham payment processing.
• Preparing supplier cheques and bank transfers.
• Preparing debit / credit note.
• Processing LPO for business trips.
• Creating new supplier master in system.
• Checking of fixed asset movement.
• Request all stationery items for the department.
• Manual receipt posting in system as and when required.
• Checking of AMC and other contracts.
• JV Preparation for month end closing, including accruals for non-booked expenses
• Send monthly fixed asset documents to HO for verification before due date.
• Preparing the guest refund payments.
• Checking of comparative quotes for the LPO and verifying of GL codes to be booked.
• Preparing monthly GL reconciliation.
• Preparing monthly MIS statement along with variance analysis for each head.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in excel.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Minimum 3 years’ Hotel industry experience.
• Good accounting skills.
• The ability to adhere to strict deadline.
• Confidence, persistence and tactful to place pressure on creditors for timely payment.
• Problem solving skills.
• Decision making skills.
• Negotiation skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading group in UAE.