JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Application Implementation Engineer is responsible for Software full implementation including system installation process, system configuration, running UAT and obtain customer acceptance. Providing training and supporting clients on newly and existent software solutions. Ensure technical support is provided in a timely manner and results in excellent customer satisfaction.
You are the voice of the customer to the company. Understanding the upstream and downstream impact of business decisions on business processes and how to best configure and implement our software.
- System installation and system configuration
- Running UAT and obtain customer acceptance.
- Conduct training sessions for clients on newly installed products.
- Lead or support all aspects of customer implementations and provide technical client support and issue resolution remotely (via email, phone and other electronic medium) or onsite.
- Conduct live demos to introduce Solutions to clients.
- Serve as the lead contact for daily customer interaction and implementation activities.
- Coach and prepare customers for successful rollouts of the applications. Ensure effective transfer of information learned in training to the work environment.
- Diagnosis, research and analyse customer issues and requests.
- Provide guidance to team members on customer problems.
- Solve complex maintenance problems using software diagnostic.
- Develop, track and report key implementation progress metrics.
- Prioritizing and escalating issues when needed and keeping customers informed of progress. Develop and maintain implementation best practices, document procedures, standards, best practices, configuration settings and sequences.
- Work with third-party vendors when issues traverse multiple systems.
- Assist with data conversions / migration.
- Identify gaps in functionality and work with product management to enhance our products.
- Participate in enhancement creation.
- Learning new releases and functionality in preparation for the next implementation.
- Generate weekly / monthly reports on client support status.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in implementing RPA (Robotic Process Automation), BPM (Business Process Management), Workflow Management, ECM (Enterprise Content Management), Queue Management System, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in managing SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
- Mobile Applications Knowledge (IOS/Android).
- Diversified experience in different types of projects such as mobile applications, enterprise systems, workflow automation, robotic process automation, systems integration, etc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.