JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Managing and operating all assets as well as architectural and engineering-related tasks within the project.
• Initiate and maintain close relationships with governmental authorities.
• Manage the process of handing over all infrastructure assets of Tilal City to the relevant authority departments.
• Develop innovative concepts, pre-concepts, and feasibility studies and gather requirements about in-house potential projects, present them in detail to the board of directors, to produce a brief and set project schedules.
• Collaborate with consultants, contractors and including Design & Built scopes, full coordination, & progress of all trades and review design & evaluate overall consultants’ deliverables.
• Manage site progress and review all submittals, materials, drawings, samples, and mock-ups as per contract of all ongoing in-house projects.
• Manage the review and approval of all designs submitted by Sub-developers and land owners according to specific development guidelines related to the master development.
• Work closely with the sales and marketing team to initiate after-sale technical services for our investors.
• 5+ years’ experience in the industry with the same or similar role within the UAE
• Bachelor of Engineering and Architecture
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• UAE driving license and vehicle.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tilal Properties is a joint venture between Sharjah Asset Management and Eskan Real Estate Development LLC to focus on the establishment, development and management of real estate projects in Sharjah. The vision of Tilal Properties is founded in the developmental boom achieved by Sharjah under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Dr Sultan bin Mohamed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah. Tilal Properties plans to develop a series of high-quality real estate projects in Sharjah.