JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Plan, and manage product installations.
• Develop material and construction specifications, and attend coordination meetings.
• Coordinate with architects, contractors, interior designers and other project stakeholders.
• Maintain and update materials, equipment, and construction plans.
• Track project budgets and monitor expenditure against budget.
• Perform quality control inspections.
• Collaborate with clients, project managers, and stakeholders to understand project objectives, requirements, and constraints.
• Prepare and present design proposals to clients, including 2D and 3D visualizations, MEP drawings and obtain necessary approvals.
• Coordinate with consultants, engineers, and contractors to integrate structural, mechanical, electrical, and other systems into the architectural design.
• Conduct regular project reviews to monitor progress, address design issues, and ensure timely completion within budgetary constraints.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of current trends, materials, and construction techniques in the architectural field, especially within the UAE context.
• Foster and maintain positive relationships with clients, contractors, and regulatory authorities.
• Manage construction projects in compliance with established codes, standards, and regulations, i.e., Ensure that architectural designs comply with relevant UAE regulations, building codes, and sustainability standards.
• Perform inspections to ensure compliance with project specifications.
• Plan and oversee construction and/or remodeling activities
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's Civil Engineering (Preferred)
• Make technical recommendations related to construction, architectural interior designs, or engineering projects.
• Prepare and interpret construction documents, including drawings, detail section and specifications.
• Perform calculations related to construction, architectural interior designs, or engineering projects.
• Review technical work products and prepare drafts of technical documents.
• Develop specifications for construction, architectural interior designs, or engineering projects.
• Manage projects from initial planning to completion.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.