JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Area Sales Engineer is and newly created position due to the top line growth that our client has experience in the past 3 years. The ASE will be responsible to grow their business across Middle East based out of UAE with a strong focus on Saudi Market.
Our client is part of Global Conglomerate in the building and construction material sector. They are specialised in ground improvement solutions, and are known in the market for their high quality standards.
* Thorough understanding of geographical territory in the Middle East and in particular Saudi Arabia so as to provide an accurate opportunity analysis for our clients specification work within the territory, including market segment awareness
* Communicate the benefits of our client products and solutions to existing and potential customers/influencers so as to grow the market knowledge of their services.
* Work closely with all team members and Distributor team so as to provide the our clients service offering to own customer base but also influence project sales in other territories.
* Provide technical communication forums for customer base through workshops, seminars, case studies, technical papers, literature, press articles, referrals etc. Objective is to differentiate their offering from their competitors.
* Organise sales team support for territory through all stages of projects, and customer requirements by utilising all resources such as Key Account Managers, Design, Customer Services, Marketing, Finance etc. so as to provide customers with all levels of support and to maintain excellent sales relationships.
Our client provides excellent package and benefits to the selected candidate. As well a excellent career path within the Group.
* Degree standard or similar in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
* Sound understanding of Contract law to ensure that the Company's position is protected.
* Several years' experience in Civil Engineering design and Construction with particular emphasis on geotechnical engineering at similar level to main contacts [Consultants, Project Engineers etc.]
* Ability to communicate effectively and to establish good working relationships within company and external customers.
* Extensive knowledge of geosynthetic marketplace.
* Proven technical competence.
* The ability to develop solutions to construction problems using internal/external experiences.
* Good motivational/communication of strategy skills.
* To be aware of the safety aspects and responsibilities of site work.
* Willingness to strive for self-teaching with regards to market technology.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.