JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage and oversee the physical assets of the organization, including buildings, equipment, vehicles, and inventory, by planning, organizing, and directing operational activities
• Manage the maintenance of all physical assets of the organization by planning, organizing, and directing operational activities
• Ensure that all physical assets are in compliance with safety, environmental, and building codes.
• Responsible for monitoring the daily operations of all stores.
• Running and analysing inventories of all assets
• Monitoring materials, workforce, tools, equipment and supplies, company vehicles.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates should have minimum 5 years of UAE Experience in Asset Management
• Ability to manage all construction material stores, company assets, equipment, vehicles
• Graduation in any discipline
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong time-management skills
• Detail oriented and highly organized
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Al Mawarid General Contracting Co. is the flagship company of Al Mawarid Group of Companies. It was established in the year 1995 in the Emirate of Sharjah to serve the construction needs of commercial and residential facilities in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.). One of the major contracting companies in U.A.E. and has performed a remarkable role in the growth of the U.A.E. by establishing of high quality, innovative, substantial building and civil engineering projects. For more than one decade, we have been established our proficiency and competence to satisfy a difficult and challenging construction need in the area.