JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The purpose of the Assistant Facilities Manager's role is to lead a multidisciplinary technical team responsible for supporting all technical aspects of operating, optimizing, troubleshooting, and maintaining all of the client's facilities assets. This role will support and facilitate the optimum technical performance of the company and equipment.
The role will also support in delivery of the soft services.
- Lead the technical field staff to provide technical support to the all areas to promote a safe, efficient, reliable, and compliant operation.
- Provide support for operations in all MEP and Logistics operations areas.
- Prepare Scope of works for Fit out works, technical evaluations.
- Manage fit out work projects from design stage till handover.
- Work with Technical Services Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify and suggest training needs specific to the maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Development and execution of optimization ideas, processes, and tools for all maintenance activities including assessing risk and using Good Industry Practice in influencing decisions that can impact overall maintenance, outage and/or operations project cost and schedules.
- Develop positive business relationships with client other operations co-workers, other leaders, direct reports, specialist service providers, etc. that lead to increased safety, reliability, and efficiency for all facilities and equipment.
Understand customer needs and contractual obligations, and ensure those are integrated into the daily operating and maintenance strategy.
- Ensure all planned activities are completed as per agreed SLA that includes services delivered by company or specialist service providers.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports. - Prepare and administer relevant registers.
- Assist to respond to reported issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses.
- Prepare incident reports.
- Participate in Services performance management reviews.
- Required to work hours to meet operational needs.
- Conduct performance review meetings with subcontractors and minute key points.
- Maintain up-to date maintenance plan in the CAFM.
- Conduct regular review of pending CAFM work orders and ensure completion of work orders to meet SLAs.
- Perform other duties as required and guided by the management.
- 10 years minimum experience in facilities management with emphasis on technical service delivery.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and code of practices such as OSHAD and NFPA standards.
- Experience in managing specialist systems contractors.
- Demonstrable commitment to continued professional development.
- 4 Years of Client side Facilities Management experience especially in managing Fit out work projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.