JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are hiring outstanding Assistant Head Primary Teacher to join our team in January 2024 .
Join us at Gems Wesgreen International, where sustainability is at the heart of education. Our state-of-the-art campus in Sharjah showcases eco-friendly initiatives, providing aspiring teachers with the ideal platform to learn and teach sustainable values.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it's a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Sharjah is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a 4 day working week, an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield! Sharjah boarders with Dubai, approx. 35 min drive and you can be in Dubai center.
Successful candidates will need to:
- A B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven qualified experience of teaching FS/KS1/KS2/KS3. (Ideally 3-5 years teaching experience post qualified.)
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- Interested in career growth, leadership, sustainability
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
Interviews will begin right away so apply today for immediate consideration.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.