JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Assistant Manager – Construction - 4 Months Contract
The Assistant Manager will work with the Community Management Site Delivery team to support the project manager and manage all construction activities on site for fit-out works
• Support the project management of all activities on site to ensure quality completion within the agreed cost and time
• Following up on construction activities from conception to completion and report an issues to the project manager and construction manager
• Understand the project schedule and cost and flag any issues on site
• Onsite and offsite constructions monitoring
• Monitoring of compliance with building and safety regulations
• Support the mobilisation of contractors on site and follow project construction process, safety and communication protocols
• Construction coordination and engage with the relevant stakeholders to set up adequate logistics plan
• Work with the contractor to deliver as per the procurement plan for all materials, long lead and logistics for installation provisions of late supplied items
• Coordinate construction work with subcontractors and third parties
• Review the work progress on daily basis and coordinate activities on site
• Support project manager in preparing internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Supporting responsibility of fit-out construction delivery.
• Responsible stakeholder management and engagement will relevant parties to obtain approvals.
• Contractor mobilisation and delivery management
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Ensure Health and Safety standards on site in line with Dubai requirements
• Health, safety and environment leadership skills and ability to guide the contractors to ensure safe installations on site
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to co-ordinate and liaise with the Package Managers.
• Ability to convey issues and discuss solutions with stakeholders.
• Ability to identify escalate issues and provide clear justifications to management.
• Leadership skills
AED 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• 5+ years’ experience at a manager level.
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, or equivalent
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Familiarity with construction management software packages
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skill
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with all levels of the organization Team management skills, presentation skills, risk management skills, project management skills, high attention to detail, communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.