JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Flow has partnered with a leading bank who are hiring an Assistant Manager - IT Security to be based in the UAE .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manage Network /Virtualization Security.
- Manage security projects and activities.
- Conducts vulnerability analysis and threat assessment.
- Manage and maintain the computer network and its security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any security-related problem.
- Develops and maintains the project management plan.
- Monitor and develop security applications, practices, policies, and processes within all system environments.
- Providing technical support.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Engineering degree preferably specialised in Information Technology or Information Systems. Information Security/ Application System certification is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years' experience in managing IT Security staff, preferably within the Banking Industry.
- Proven experience with Firewalls, Network, and End-user security solutions. Cloud Security experience is a plus.
- Must have previous experience in access and identity management.
- Strong understanding of Banking Security processes and regulatory requirements as well as banking Applications and solutions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry