JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations or regulatory inquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to EY Forensics for assistance.
Our forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering specialists work with our clients' legal counsel, internal audit and compliance departments investigating complex issues and developing practical solutions that address operational challenges.
We apply the collective knowledge and insight gleaned from working across industries and geographies to help our clients conduct fraud risk assessments and institute proactive anti-corruption programs. Furthermore, we utilize forensic data analytics that enable corporations to manage risk and regulatory compliance.
A position has arisen for a Fraud Risk Assessment Assistant Manager/Manager to join the business, supporting the MENA Forensics team in the compliance and risk assessment and other forensic projects. This is an ideal opportunity to develop you career in the consulting space, to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, gaining exposure to a fast - paced market with evolving challenges and opportunities and to support the development of junior team members.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Fraud risk consultant, you will need to manage and provide an oversite on fraud risk management assignments using data extraction, data analytics and management reporting.
- Identify potential fraud scenarios and evaluate the occurrence and process put in place to mitigate the fraud risk.
- Assist clients to set up anti-fraud units through designing the governance and developing the required policies and procedures and building the structure of the unit.
- Collaborate with the client's operational risk management team to comprehend, develop and perform key risk indicators reporting.
- You will assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders.
- You will also establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- You'll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives and will consistently drive projects to completion, determining that the work is of high quality.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong academic record, with related professional certifications
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize when working on multiple engagements
- A history of business development and team development success
- The ability to travel to client locations or work extended hours when necessary to respond to client events
- Fluent English and Arabic communication skills
- Skills in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
Ideally you'll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
- Proficiency in Arabic speaking/written skills
- Experienced in the Fraud risk assessment domain
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region