JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The main duties and responsibilities of this role
- To ensure that the process for recruitment activities are conducted in an accurate and timely manner
- Advice and assist managers with recruitment needs, actively participating in screening and behavioural interviewing.
- Adhere to company policy to any new hire or status change request
- To publish and maintain new hires/vacancies in the recruitment tracking system.
- Screen resumes and conduct interview to potential candidates internally and externally.
- Source suitable candidate and provide recommendations to HODs to ensure the right hiring decision is made.
- Ensure regular communication is maintained with HODs/managers and candidates to ensure all stakeholders are updated on application and on-boarding status at all times.
- Undertake special projects to drive the recruitment strategy and come up with new recruitment initiatives matching the needs of the different departments.
- To set objectives and monitors tasks of other HR members involved into recruitment activities
- To strive for the best customer service for colleagues through HR Open Sessions based on available resources
- Provide coaching support to managers to improve retention or reduce labour turn over and encourage internal promotion
- Assist managers and encourage effective succession plan and individual performance plan for each department i.e. talent management reviews
- To monitor HR indicators related to recruitment activities and initiatives (HR Statistics, Head Count) to identify trends and provide recommendation
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- Relevant knowledge of HR administration processes and policies
- 2 years recruitment experience in the hospitality industry
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literate and advanced knowledge of the following software; Excel, Word, Outlook and Power point.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Team management skills
- Able to keep confidentiality when required
- Good decision making skills
- Good financial knowledge
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inRecruitment Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Recruitment Consultant Jobs in Dubai
Senior Recruitment Consultant Jobs in Dubai