JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Flow Talent is working with a leading bank who are hiring an Assistant Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking for their Abu Dhabi and Al Ain offices.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Implementing tools to identify new leads.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
- Increasing sales volumes/market shares in the target market
- Developing and managing the portfolio of the company.
- Portfolio Management: Offer new solutions, enroll clients for alternate channels and value-added services, based on the requirements of the client, to increase transaction volumes and grow the assigned portfolio.
- Establishing and maintaining a working rapport with customers by providing expertise in identifying their financial needs.
- Risk Management.
- Providing customers with accurate and timely information on products.
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidate must be based in Abu Dhabi/Al Ain.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing relationships and portfolios of clients within the banking/financial services industry.
- Proven experience in Consumer/Commercial Banking in the UAE.
- Informed of the market structure, industry practices, and any regulations.
- Excellent relationship skills and awareness of risk management concepts and practices
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Result-driven, hands-on, and dynamic with the ability to work in a sales-oriented environment in banking.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry