JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Passionate about F&B? As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist the Restaurant Manager and Venue General Manager in the operations to achieve the optimum performance of the stand-alone restaurant
- Assist in formulating the annual operating and reserve budgets to support the operation and ensure the budget is on track.
- Monitor guest feedback in relation to service, products and promotions, and reviews
- To assist in overseeing and following up on all training activities of the restaurant's team members
- To assist in preparing and reviewing the weekly attendance to monitor the payroll in line with the budget
- To consult all outlet managers on operating requirements and quality standards
Your experience and skills include the following:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous F&B experience in a Brasserie or a stand-alone outlet serving International cuisine is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
Your team and working environment:
- Pullman Dubai Downtown is a cosmopolitan 5-star hotel located in Business Bay district in close proximity to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and the Dubai Downtown area with stunning views of the Dubai Skyline and Dubai Water Canal.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. To discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, and dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inRestaurant Manager Jobs in Dubai
Shift Manager Jobs in Dubai
Food and Beverage Supervisor Jobs in Dubai