JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading bank is actively recruiting an Associate Director - Private Banking to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients to understand their financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment preferences.
- Provide financial advice, investment recommendations, and wealth management solutions to clients.
- Develop and present strategies that align with clients' risk profiles and long-term objectives.
- Monitor portfolio performance, make necessary adjustments, and ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Stay up to date with relevant financial regulations and industry best practices to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or similar.
- Proven experience in private banking or wealth management.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, and economic trends.
- Proven track record of successfully managing high-net-worth client relationships and driving revenue growth.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry