JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for Heavy Moving Equipment Technician (Diesel Engines) who will be responsible for engine transmission, mechanical installation, repair and maintenance of machinery, equipment and fixtures to ensure their efficient operation at minimum downtime complying with EHS Guidelines with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Tackles all mechanical equipment breakdowns and planned/preventive/predictive maintenance work with minimum direction and supervision within the given time constraint minimizing production downtime.
• Assessing the requirement of allocated jobs and selects the necessary tools and equipment to complete the work.
• Confirming all the maintenance work is carried out in accordance with the safety procedures and plant operational requirements.
• Using the computerized maintenance system (SAP), orders the spare parts from warehouse and maintains records of all maintenance work completed.
• Monitoring all repeated breakdown and recommends/completes proper modification to resolve the problem if any
• Identifies and reports any abnormalities. Initiates repairs/replacements/tests/ assembles worn out or failed components/parts. Reports to supervisor and takes necessary action to overhaul/replace parts, leaving the working area clean.
• Performs various works related to welding and fabrication
• Mentors newly joined mechanics in order to equip them with the plant & equipment knowledge necessary to carry out maintenance work
• Assists other departments in the repair and troubleshooting of equipment.
• Inputs data into maintenance management systems for works and manning records.
Employment Type: Full-time
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in heavy equipment industry
• Must have experience in overhauling and engine transmission
• Diploma in PEC Craft Training
• Degree or Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering
• Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings/manuals/instructions
• Must have experience in Diesel Engine and Transmission overhauling, (Cummins, Deutz, Caterpillar engines, CAT Automatic Transmissions, ZF Transmissions etc. ) of Wheel loaders, Forklifts, Mobile Cranes, Trucks etc. Automobile vehicles
• Communication skills in English
• Exposure to installation & troubleshooting
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Project Manager Jobs in Dubai
Construction Manager Jobs in Dubai
Project Director Jobs in Dubai