JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contribute to the creation and maintenance of client/server and web-based applications utilizing the full stack of Microsoft development tools.
A prominent organisation in the region.
* Design and develop programs and support systems for global business locations, ensuring compatibility with Windows servers and client machines.
* Conduct software testing, troubleshooting, and modifications to address errors, enhance performance, and upgrade interfaces.
* Perform system analysis and development to ensure systems remain up to date with evolving technologies.
* Collaborate closely with the Senior Software Architect and IT team to maintain existing applications and create new applications that align with corporate requirements.
* Opportunity to work and grow with a reputable organisation.
* Hybrid working model - 2 days WFH.
* At least 4-5 years of experience in development.
* Experience working in an Agile environment using GitHub and an understanding of DevSecOps.
* Experience migrating legacy applications to Azure.
* Knowledge of React, C#, .Net 7.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.