JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company .
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that all pre requisitions for the functions are checked correctly and ready for setting up when the time arrives.
- Co-ordinate closely with Chef and to have a clear understanding on the menu served for the events.
- Oversees the maintenance of service standards during banquet service operations.
- Respond to any requests or complaints from guests with tact, sincerity and promptly.
- Keep track of Meeting Room service operating equipment to ensure par level for smooth operations.
- Handle requisition of items which require replacements.
- Attend all meetings and trainings as assigned by management.
- Ensure that all service and storage areas are kept safe, clean and locked.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.