JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Warmly welcoming every guest and establishing a professional connection by respectfully interacting with them and understanding their needs
- Mix drinks and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Prepare beverages.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
- Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and Promotions
- Ensure bar always will remain clean and tidy during the service and after the service.
- Maintain inventories and consumption.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by the hotel management.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as Bartender.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable & Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inRestaurant Manager Jobs in Dubai
Floor Manager Jobs in Dubai
Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai