JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
You are at the first point of contact between guest and an organization, as bell attendant you will be handling the guest luggage and belongings ensuring that our guests are provided with luxury services, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Handling the guest luggage and belongings carefully, to store them safely
- Ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay
- Providing friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- Ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected
Your experience and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality; previous bell attendant experience is an asset.
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
- High School Certificate
- 5 star Hotel Experience
- Languages: Good command of English and another language preferred.
- Know the Plant for the Planet* project;
- Know the sustainable development actions set up by the hotel;
- Know sustainable development related activities (exhibitions, nature outings, bike hire, parks, architecture, shops, restaurants, cooperatives, etc.).
- Know access to public transport.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.