JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Assist Design Team in creating, updating and revising Structural BIM Models throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop 3D/2D dimensional models required for drawing preparation, clash reporting and presentation aligned with the project requirements.
- Extract 3D models for clash analysis, schedule review and QS.
- Ensure coordination of all Model interfaces with designers and engineers of other disciplines.
- Prepare the engineering drawings from the model that comprises of basic arrangements, layouts, profiles, sections etc.
- Develop and extract 2D geometry from the models for internal reviews and coordination meetings.
- Prepare BIM package submissions in accordance with project requirements.
- Support BIM Manager with clash detection and visual walkthroughs.
- Prepare models and reports for constructability analysis.
- Ensure all Models, drawings and deliverables are checked to comply with project and company quality standards and BIM requirements.
- Ability to work independently and commit to deadlines.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Diploma / Bachelor in Civil & Structural
- Very good English
- Proficient in REVIT
- Knowledge of Dynamo and BIM 360 will have an added advantage
- Experience with LOD300/350 level drawing packages
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SENER is an Engineering and Construction company backed by 60 years’ experience.
Innovation, commitment to quality and independence are our corporate values.
Founded in Spain, today we are an international leader in: - Aerospace Engineering - Infrastructures and Transport - Power and Process - Marine Engineering.
More than 2,500 professionals and a dozen offices located in Algiers, Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Santiago de Chile, Spain and South Korea are proof of our potential as a company; our aim is to offer our customers and society solutions and products that are technologically efficient and innovative.
Our aim at SENER is to develop engineering projects, production and construction activities and systems integration.
We undertake our work fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy employees, stockholders and investors, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.