JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.He will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
• The ideal candidate should be the incharge of our Branch and he has the Branch Target to achieve thru his Sales Team (The Sales Target will be fixed after the selection of the candidate)
• Should have minimum 10 years experience in the field of Industrial Kitchen with the proven record of secured/executed projects reference.
• Minimum 5 years experience in UAE (preferably in Dubai and Northern Emirates)
• Arab Speaking nationalities are first preferred but other nationalities with similar experience will be considered
• Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
• Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
• Meet goals and metrics
• Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
• Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
• Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
• Excellent organizational skills
• Results driven and customer focused
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Minimum qualification of Business Administration or to the equal.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.