JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Duties and Responsibilities
• Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines for the project
• Work closely with upper management and project team members to establish project needs, deadlines and budgets
• Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
• Reviewing upcoming deadlines for specific assignments on daily basis.
• Checking in with individuals in charge of those assignments and emphasize the importance of meeting their deadlines
• Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project and obtain approval of CEO or board as needed
• Participating in meetings with their project team to answer questions and announce changes to the current schedule or project variables.
• Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
• Meeting with members of upper management to relay their team’s progress and to advocate for additional funding or project extensions
• Communicating continuously with CEO or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals and sending periodic report on the status of the project
• Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
• Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
• Motivating the team and resolving conflicts between team members to ensure a productive work environment
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good command of Arabic and English languages at least
• PR skills
• Leadership skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to delegate effectively
• Time management skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!