JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reporting to the head of Brand and Corporate Communications this role supervises one staff member.
• Advise seniors and other internal stakeholders on relationship management strategies
• Ideate and activate innovative marketing programs
• Cultivate and manage external partnerships, with third party entities (journalists, influencers, conferences, government bodies, universities, etc.)
• Serve as a driver and thought partner to cross-functional departments to operationalize their strategies and maximize client experiences (Recruiting, HR, Social Impact, L&D, etc.)
• Partner with the Recruiting team to develop relationship with diverse organizations (campus presentations) to attract talent
• Identify opportunities to expand the firm’s footprint at external events
• Serve as an important source for information on the brand and provide brand feedback to internal and external stakeholders
• Manage the PR agency and oversee their workload
• Monitor the dissemination of press releases and articles
• Monitor the press and propose special angles for the firm to promote its thought leadership
• Cultivate and nurture relationships with tier-1 regional and global media and influencers
• Organize and manage all interview requests
• Research and analyze market trends and competitors
• Oversee marketing campaigns, track their effectiveness, and report findings to senior leadership
• Identify and forge relationships with tier-1 conferences to promote our experts and thought leadership
• Manage and maintain sections of the firm’s ME website by updating and uploading content regularly
Expert Communications Coaching
• Develop and ensure delivery of outstanding communication coaching (media training, online resources, tutorials, etc.)
• Oversee the work of the media training agency
• Coordinate training delivery and logistics with individual trainers, third party agencies and participants
• Produce media training outputs, feedback, tutorials, etc.
• Lead on budget planning and monitoring for media support and training activities
• Serve as a brand champion to ensure on brand application across all internal communications channels/materials
• Create and manage all marketing collateral
• Liaise with vendors on production of all marketing collateral
• Manage viewpoint inventory and IC display stands across our offices
• Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, or a Related Field
• 7+ years of Experience in Communication, Marketing, or Brand Relationship at a corporate international firm
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
• Very good conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with clients
• Exceptional organization and time management skills
• Very good oral and written communication in English
• Commendable customer service skills/people handling skills
• Proactive attitude to work and willingness to assist others where necessary
• Utmost respect for brand guidelines and appropriate messaging
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.