JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Brand manager will be responsible for developing and driving the entire marketing activities in MENA region. You would be responsible for the brands top line, bottom line, equity and market share growth.
A Global FMCG Leader in Plant Based Food
* Develop and drive the company's Food Service business, including optimize its base and set, execute, and implement strategies.
* Monitor the market, understand the needs of our partners and customers and identify new opportunities for growth
* Develop and drive long-term brand vision delivering category and market share growth.
* Responsibility for creative/media/PR communication, campaign briefing and planning for Food services channel.
* Developing Digital Platform (including CRM) for Food services channel.
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business and take on a hands on role with great exposure and growth opportunities
* Proven track record with 3-5 years of experience as a Brand Manager
* BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
* FMCG Food experience
* 360 Marketing communications experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.