JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Bridge Inspector – Dubai
Linum Consult’s client is a specialist in civil and structural engineering. They are looking for a Bridge Inspector to oversee the temporary works on a major bridge project in the Middle East. This role will be based out of their Dubai office.
The duties of the Bridge Inspector will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Carrying out visual inspections and aerial drone surveys on the temporary works of a major bridge project
• Conducting specialist techniques such as hammer tap surveys, corrosion measurements, defect surveys and dimension measuring
• Conducting specialised investigation work to reinforced concrete and post-tensioned structures
• Carrying out technical reviews against pre-prepared structural capacity assessments
• Collating and reporting on stock asset management data
AED 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum of a Degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
• At least 7 years’ experience in bridge inspections, with specific expertise in temporary works
• Previous history of working internationally
• Excellent communication and report-writing skills
• Fluent in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.