JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Brokerage Trainer is responsible for identifying and delivering on training requirements of the business to ensure a competitive edge in the real estate industry. Learning and Development is crucial to the success of the organisation and its people; The Trainer understands, evaluates and promptly caters to this need using multiple channels.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director the Trainer will play a critical role in helping the Company achieve its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
The Trainer interacts frequently with all departments, facilitating and regulating one of the primary internal customer service functions of the organisation.
To be successful, the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. The challenge for the role is maintaining a degree of impartiality between staff and management while executing on behalf of the company. The incumbent must follow an organised yet innovative approach to training and development. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure an enriching experience for all Brokerage staff throughout the employee life-cycle starting from new hire-orientation/onboarding to regular updates on soft skills and technical knowledge
• Ensure staff are equipped with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks
• Identify, develop and deliver training and development policies and programs; based on the company’s business strategies/needs.
• Regularly consult with line managers to promptly understand and evaluate the efficient use of trainings programs.
• Researching, developing and producing training material and manuals.
• Keep continuous check on the relevance and effectiveness of training material whilst recording and analysing feedback from training sessions.
• Consistent check on ROI (Return on Investment) of time, effort and money.
• Constantly coach and support the management team on training skills and delivery techniques.
• Create effective process flows; maintain records and documentation; generate reports and presentation for all facets of training
• Being an integral member of the team, must ensure highest standards of customer service, confidentiality and efficient communication at all times.
• Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department/Group Managing Director that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
• Bachelor’s degree and certification in training skills with over 2 years of related experience or alternatively 2+ years experience working within the real estate industry.
• High standard of communication skills, enthusiasm and customer service ethic
• Requires strong computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
• Good problem solving ability with excellent people skills
• Strong attention to details and excellent presentation skills
• Creative and analytical while possessing personal drive and initiative
• Able to work independently without supervision
• Approachable and pleasant workplace demeanour
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Betterhomes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Betterhomes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Betterhomes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Betterhomes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.