JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a global leader in the Automotive Industry, and we are looking to hire a Business Analyst.
- To collect, manage, analyse, and report Macro/Micro Economic factors, Motorcycle market, and Motorcycle sales trend in each country as well as sales performance to expand the Motorcycle sales.
- Responsible for systematically organizing the market information and persuasively reporting the qualitative and the quantitative outcome
- Logically analyse the market situation through both online (websites) and offline (actual sites).
- -Systematically organize the collected information as to utilize as the management decision.
- Assess sales performance and formulate countermeasures wherever applicable.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required :
- Fluent in English and in Arabic language or French language is also preferable.
- Ability to undertake travel without restrictions in Africa and the Middle East region.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and general PC high-level knowledge
- Be passionate about the Motorcycle industry and sales in particular
- Ability to organise work under pressure and effectively prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions