JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Excellent opportunity in one of the fastest growing sector in the Middle East region - Digital Banking and Financial Services.
Our client is a leading bank which is transforming the business to be a digital native banking and financial services provider. They are focused on digital transformation across the business.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of Design & Innovation department and will get to work on variety of projects in digital transformation, implementation, migration, digital payments and other greenfield projects.
Your responsibility will be to:
• Ensure a detailed Business Requirements’ Document is conceptualized focusing on the business perspective and captures all the details of the business solution for the project.
• Define and track all the project deliverables and the inputs / outputs associated with each process function.
• Prepare / draft the Business Requirement Document, UAT test cases and other relevant artefacts.
• Provide status reporting and ensure management is kept informed of progress and issues. Escalate promptly if there are any irregularities/incidents that may lead to risk or financial loss.
• To ensure effective vendor coordination for increasing overall efficiencies throughout a project.
• To coordinate, plan and manage the execution of Business Acceptance Testing and related activities by adhering to TAT, SLA & internal (Operating Procedures) and external (Central Bank) guidelines laid down.
• Build and execute test cases with production like scenarios. Simulate production like data for testing. In parallel, also identify and recommend improvements to existing procedure and processes, suggest changes for improving controls and reducing cost without compromising on service quality.
• 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience working in banking or financial services sector
• Explains or presents factual information to individuals or groups in a structured, clear, confident and concise way; explains the reasoning about what is being said to ensure understanding and acceptance
• Produces clear and concise reports and other written material usually of a detailed and technical nature, which are understandable to those with or without a good knowledge of the subject matter
Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving:
• Is detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
• Brings innovation to problem solving
• Has the ability to run stakeholder meetings
• Is assertive
ABOUT THE COMPANY
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inFinancial Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Senior Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Credit Analyst Jobs in Dubai