JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To align with the global markets, banks in UAE are digitally transforming themselves to offer digital products and digital payments. Our client is a UAE based bank which is transitioning from brick and mortar retail banking to being a digital native business.
As a Business Analyst, you will support migration projects for SAS AML. In this role you will:
- Act as a technical PM/functional lead during the requirement gathering phase for major project
- Participate in business requirements gathering and planning meetings/conference calls/workshops with an objective to elicit, analyse, document, and communicate business requirements of systems to stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as the commercial team, product managers software developers & QA engineers, to communicate requirements and ensure they are well-understood
- Lead the Functional testing efforts and support users during User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensures issues are identified tracked and reported on and resolved in a timely manner within projects and with application support teams post implementation
- Support the business post live as required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business analyst in the financial industry in SAS AML at consulting firms, product vendors, or banks
- You should have end-to-end functional knowledge of card issuing and acquiring process including application boarding, account/card maintenance, cardholder billing, payment scheme interchange settlements, scheme certification, tokenisation etc.
- Ability to write test cases, scripts and test plans.
- Experience with SAS AML solutions
- Experience of working within an Agile delivery framework
ABOUT THE COMPANY
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inFinancial Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Senior Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Credit Analyst Jobs in Dubai