JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We're a network of firms in 152 countries with more than 328,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Managed Services is the delivery and execution business within PwC, providing operational solutions for clients. It brings the best of PwC's advisory capabilities, our technology expertise and our operational delivery to help clients solve complex problems.
The Business Architect is responsible for understanding and translating clients' business needs into well-defined and integrated Managed Service solutions from design to delivery. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams, including the client, delivery teams, and technology function delivery centers, to ensure that Managed Services solutions deliver maximum value to clients.
Daily tasks and delivery expectation:
- Defines and designs Managed Services offerings that align with client needs and industry best practices
- Develops end-to-end solution architectures for Managed Services covering processes and delivery models
- Engages with clients and client delivery teams to understand business requirements and needs for Managed Services solutions and offerings
- Works closely with Technology Architects to assess technology requirements and propose solutions
- Collaborates with technology teams to ensure the integration of solutions with existing client infrastructures and systems
- Ensures that solutions are scalable and flexible to meet the changing needs of clients
- Identifies potential risks and challenges related to standing up Managed Service solutions and develops mitigation plans
- Defines KPIs to measure the success and effectiveness of managed service solutions
- Acts as a key liaison point between the client delivery team and delivery center ecosystem, supporting client teams in navigating the optimal delivery model and ensuring requirements and actions are fed into the delivery team
- Presents complex ideas and concepts clearly and concisely to non-technical stakeholders
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment with business architecture and objectives
- Facilitates communication and collaboration between teams to achieve project success
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management / Administration or equivalent.
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Business Management / Administration or equivalent from an accredited university is preferred.
- Certifications in relevant domains (e.g. PMP or equivalent) would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in operating model or solution design or equivalent with a leading firm, preferably in the Middle East region.
- Operating model design.
- Delivery and process design.
- Stakeholder management.
- Transition management.
- Ability to influence.
- Drive organizational excellence.
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Arabic is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.