JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Business Development Coordinator – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Big Fish Recruitment
Our client is a European Multi-National Facilities Management company. They have an established Middle East operation and a portfolio of blue chip clients. They are currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their team FM team in the UAE. Candidates can be based in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
• They are seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their team.
• Ideally the candidate will have experience UAE, and they will be responsible for the ownership, building, creating and conversion of a sales pipeline in the Facility Management industry.
• They should also have excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 8 years of experience
• Strong experience in contracts, pricing, tenders, proposal, and bid.
• Strong sales management/leadership and Commercial negotiations experience.
• Excellent written and spoken English
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded individual to join a stable and well-renowned company. In return, they offer a competitive salary and package with family benefits.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.