JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title:-Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive (BDE) operates as a fundamental part of our sales funnel, working with the Business Development Managers (BDM/BM) to ensure a robust approach to lead generation and sales optimization. Taking Responsibility for the targeted response of all business leads, delivering effective qualification and secure visits for the BDM/BM in order to develop further.
Lead generation will be managed by a number of different sources including referral, various digital platforms direct sourcing and utilisation of current CRM amongst others. In order to deliver this the BDE will have an excellent knowledge of the Adecco product catalogue and be able to identify solutions to prospective client needs, directing this to the BDM.
What you’ll be doing
• Own the lead generation process by routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Utilise the Adecco branch network to build up a specialist market knowledge to target it effectively and book meetings for a branch or BDM
• Using various social media and digital platforms to build relationships with clients and carry Added in social media usage out research to anticipate their needs
• Participating in marketing campaigns
• Conduct sales calls in order to introduce Adecco services to prospective clients and maintain contact with lost CPA clients.
• Ability to discuss the Adecco Eco System to create an opportunity for the BDM to discuss further
• Generate leads from all possible sources including networking, new client calling, client referrals within other business areas.
• Gain information which can lead to a BDM to negotiate with clients resulting in a positive revenue stream for the business
• Managing and meeting Business Development KPI’s;
• Given direction over market and working to set business plan
• Evidence on a weekly/ monthly basis of proactive sales contact via multiple channels
• Generate new opportunities within new accounts, working with the BDM team to maximise opportunities
• Responsible for generating quality sales opportunities to be closed by a Business Development Manager/Branch Manager
• Update and maintain client and prospect data in our Sales Database
• Delivering an introductory call to a prospective client and scheduling meetings or interaction to secure the revenue
• Co-ordination of introductory and development meetings
• Ability to speak to clients at all levels responding with a high level of customer service
• Able to list and quantify a clients needs being fully aware of the services that Adecco provides
• High level client networking, identifying new opportunities for the business.
• Keep appraised of competitors’ status and market activity and be able to position Adecco UK&I in mind with the services provided
• Able to maintain an accurate and up to date level of detail on pipeline and action log
• Keep the internal CRM system up to date with the latest information, logging key information.
• Previous experience working in a fast pace, time focused sales environment
• The ability to communicate with various different stakeholders
• Resilient and perseverant in approach
• High attention to detail with the ability to pull various data sources together
• Personable with the ability to build relationships, adapting to different stakeholders
• Able to work with different systems in order to collate, analyse and action data
• Object handling skills and negotiation skills to win business
• Excellent communication skills in English [Both written and Spoken]
• Masters degree is preferred though a bachelor degree is a must
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle a variety of tasks and manage Multiple deadlines.
• The ability to work autonomous.
• Knowledge of local culture, laws and values.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.