JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contract duration: 6 months
Work model: Hybrid
- Identify and contact potential new clients and gauge their interests and needs.
- Set up meetings with the potential and existing clients to establish good relationship and network.
- Prepare client presentations, materials, and pitches to potential clients.
- Negotiate business terms with new and existing clients.
- Set up sales goals and KPIs to ensure targets are met.
- Research businesses and industry trends to identify new potential markets and clients and ways to serve the existing clients better.
- Develop sales plans to meet and exceed the monthly and quarterly goals.
- Maintain and update business development and sales reports for presentation.
- Collaborate with sales team members to achieve department objectives and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or similar field.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people
- Arabic language would be a plus
- Must be available to join immediately
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions