JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Maintain & develop relations with existing clients in your portfolio
• Developing new revenue streams and customers within assigned territory
• Develop relationships with key high profile contacts
• Maintain & develop relationships with important intermediaries such as brokers
• Represent the company at both international and local exhibitions and support the organization of such events (invitations to VIP clients, follow ups, onsite handling)
• Travel to countries within assigned territory when needed
• Manage order & payment process until sold units are delivered
• Work closely with other internal departments including marketing, admin, pricing, production, research & logistics
• University degree
• Minimum 5 years sales experience, preferable B2B or B2G
• Middle East and Africa experience is an advantage
• Must have excellent English, French is an advantage
• Multilingual is an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Very good selling skills & ability to build relationships with high level contacts
• Excellent presentation skills with attention to detail
• Self motivated, very organized & able to work independently
• Target driven & motivated to grow
• Team player
• Able to learn & present basic technical information
• Outlook, Word & Excel knowledge. CRM experience an advantage.
• Computer literate
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Manager Jobs in UAE
Commercial Manager Jobs in UAE
Business Development Executive Jobs in UAE