JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing the revenue of the company while building relationships with new and existing partners.
A globally leading manufacturer of complementary medicine.
* Market mapping
* Develop relationships for potential new business
* Network and promote in the local market
* Source and close deals ensuring good business, ensuring the client is reliable
* Point of contact for all existing and new business
* Ensure revenue stream is maximised
* Maintain records of lead generation and ensure the pipeline of work
The opportunity to join a global manufacturer of complementary medicine and cover a large and fast-growing area.
* Good commercial acumen
* Understand the sales process from lead generation to closing a deal and ongoing customer liaison
* Must uphold strict confidentiality, honesty and integrity
* Be organised and efficient
* High level of attention to detail
* Be highly professional and well-groomed with exceptional customer service skills
* Know the local market - clients, potential clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Manager Jobs in UAE
Commercial Manager Jobs in UAE
Business Development Executive Jobs in UAE