JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
An international fintech company with a demonstrated history in global financial markets is looking for a Business Development Manager.
As the Business Development Manager, you will join their Dubai office. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals and develop your skills. Your duties will include but not limited to driving the company’s business growth and building market position.
• Developing and implementing a business development strategy to increase the firm's revenue and market share.
• Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities through networking, market research, and industry events
• Building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients, including institutional and retail clients
• Conducting market and competitive analysis to stay informed of industry trends and opportunities.
• Collaborating with internal departments, including marketing and product development, to identify and develop new products and services.
• Developing and presenting proposals to potential clients
• Negotiating and closing deals with clients, including contract negotiation and finalization
• Providing input and feedback on marketing materials and promotional activities to ensure alignment with business development goals.
• Experience in business development in the CFD brokerage industry, with a proven track record of success
• Strong understanding of financial markets, products, and services, particularly in CFD trading
• Experience with CRM systems and other business development tools
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance issues in the CFD brokerage industry.
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• Medical Insurance
• Excellent working environment
• Opportunity to work with a truly global brand.
• Career growth and professional development.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical