JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a well-known technology solution provider, is currently looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) in UAE. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager or the Sales Director, you will be responsible for achieving assigned sales & profitability targets across names accounts, or geographies. Furthermore, you will manage the entire sales life-cycle – drawing in the right resources and ensuring sales success. Also, you will have the responsibility to map large accounts and ensure committed project delivery & client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Achieving the assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Understanding the HR domain, HR technologies & the company’s product portfolio
- Selling and supporting the firm’s complete product and service offering to an assigned set of named accounts.
- Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities through customer interactions, and face-to-face
- Creating & hunting for leads & opportunities & also manage the complete sales life cycle
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing Customers
- Leading all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as
needed, or as directed by management
- Be able to manage complex solution sales processes including understanding complex HR problems, articulating solutions &
consult with enterprise clients
- Developing appropriate sales & business development strategies
- Negotiating the stakeholders in the sales process
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution - preferably in HR
- Minimum five years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in HR & Talent Management Software Sales
- A record of target meeting achievement & good Domain knowledge
- Currently in UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.