JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
BD Manager | 18m FTC | International Law Firm
Our client is a first-class global law firm with long-standing offices across the MENA region.
There is currently an 18-month contract available in Dubai for an experienced Business Development Manager to co-lead the regional team of six and collaborate with the international offices, particularly UK and US-based colleagues.
The primary purpose of this role includes:
* Oversight and involvement in pitch, proposals, and client presentation preparations in collaboration with practice leaders;
* Work with practice leaders to implement BD strategies and initiatives;
* Share and promote brand awareness across the region;
* Facilitate and support coordination of client pipeline and prioritisation;
* Analysis and promotion of cross selling opportunities;
* Oversight and management of events and activities such as conferences and seminars;
* Provide, share, and manage firm, practice and partner information for BD use and internal communications;
* Team management and leadership, promoting best practice.
This is a full-time role, privy to a hybrid remote working schedule.
AED 28,000 to 34,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Possess a relevant Marketing Degree and substantial business development and marketing experience within a law firm (preferably Magic Circle or top tier-US);
* A deep understanding of the legal client landscape in the MENA region with a client-focused approach;
* Demonstrated delivery of people and project management with regards to events, pitches, proposals, and strategy;
* A respectful, trustworthy, and inspiring leader with excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.