JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
TadGulf is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, closing deals, and also managing the projects preferably from Automotive, Retail, Banking, healthcare, Hospitality, Aviation and many more.
• Research and identify potential clients and market segments that could benefit from our services.
• Develop and execute strategic plans to target potential clients and increase market share.
• Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate new leads.
• Conduct market analysis and competitive research to identify areas of opportunity and stay up to date on industry trends.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to potential clients, highlighting our unique value proposition and capabilities.
• Collaborate with the operations team to ensure successful onboarding of new clients and ensure that service delivery meets or exceeds client expectations.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets and revenue goals, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Client relationship management - Build and maintain relationships with key clients by responding to queries and providing updates per client requests.
• Planning, briefing and allocation of resources for project management.
• Work with internal operation teams to ensure successful project execution.
• Proactively contact existing & potential customers via telephone and email to promote TSGs new offerings & innovations.
• Outline and present targeted activities to maximize opportunity creation for new business development.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education and Experience:
• Proven work experience (at least 6 years)
• Must have a proven sales record in a similar business development role.
• Strong knowledge of project management principles
• Preferably Management graduate (Although not must)
• Strong, confident presence and experience engaging with clients
• Proficient with corporate productivity and presentation tools
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tad Network is a below-the-line advertising agency with a decade of experience in the GCC market. We cover the region, with offices in the UAE, Kuwait and Oman and we operate through partners in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Tad works with a select group of multinational clients, promoting some of the best-known global brands to discerning consumers. We are experts in Sales Promotion Activities, Merchandising & In-store Display, Corporate Gifts and Premiums, Advertising and Print Material, Event Management and more.
We believe in taking your brand directly to the consumer and champion the power of real social engagement; in stores, in malls and out on the street where it matters.
With some of the world’s biggest brands depending on us, our professional team is constantly pushing boundaries to dream up viable ideas that work.