JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• The Ideal Candidate should be able to generate new business leads within Abu Dhabi.
• Own client database with a thorough understanding of UAE market (Abu Dhabi).
• Generating sales, negotiating and closing deals according to the services offered by the company. Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets in accordance with the defined sales targets.
Identification of potential customers / prospects who require interior fit-out and furnishing services based on the company's defined principles/activities, maximizing the company's exposure among potential customers, project managers, consultants, and multinational clients, and achieving the set sales goals for each individual.
Proactively and professionally communicating with prospects, following up on proposals, utilizing all resources available to convert potential leads and prospects, including preparing Bills of Quantity and Quotations, liaising with the design department to ensure the design meets the client's requirements and following set procedures laid down by the management when concluding deals with the top management teams of the clients.
The responsibilities include conducting a preliminary site survey, reviewing and responding to tender documents, submissions, and correspondences, obtaining drawings and documentation to assist the Design team in reviewing existing and proposed initial drawings, and presenting a commercial proposal and overall concept, including closure of the project and sales including collections of the receivable
• Should have Experience in Abu Dhabi Market Under the Interior Fit out / Office Furniture Segment
• Good communication skills, written and spoken - English.
• Close to 5 years’ Experience in Interior Fit out/ Furniture Projects (Reference will need to be provided on successful projects delivered)
• With Valid Driving License is a must
• MBA or Valid Bachelor Certification – Attested.
• Preference on Visit Visa / Cancelled Visa and Immediate Available Candidates
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WorkSpace Interiors is a design-led interior solutions company. With a belief that culture drives performance, we leverage our values to deliver innovative single-source solutions to your business.
Workspace Team create and implement creative interior spaces that inspire people, improve productivity, encourage collaboration and are designed for success.
We do much more than just designing interiors. Our entire team are involved in delivering creative work-spaces that suits your needs while following authority regulations. We never design for selfish reasons or without a purpose. Every aspect of what we create does add to the usage of space. When we present a design to a client, each member of the team knows and understands our proposal intimately and could speak about it like it’s their own life-story.
When you partner with us, we take care of the entire project from start to finish including local compliance authority formalities and Inspection process . Rather than navigating the stress of multiple contractors, you can enjoy having one point of contact with us.