JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
An exciting role has arisen within a diversified FMCG player for a Business Development Manager in their SEAFOOD category.
You will be tasked with developing new business opportunities, as well as existing client development, across Europe, Middle East and Far East and beyond!
• Managing and expanding the current Business segment (approximately 10 countries)
• Continuously study market behavior for every product and determine selling prices and sales volume
• Continuously strive to increase product range and add new customers
• Creating and executing a sales strategy for allocated product range and region
• Developing and sourcing a strong pipeline of prospective clients and qualified leads
• Feed the company with market information and propose new product launches and innovations
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
• Integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management
• Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
• Develop healthy business relationships with key department representatives and functional users at prospective clients
• Minimum 10 years of business development experience in the FMCG sector
• Experience in Sea Food Category is a MUST
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Must be an English Speaker, Arabic and French speaking is an added advantage
• Experience in the EU region will be preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.