JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
In this position you will become part of an existing team that aims to promote the implementation and promulgation of the the company's Digital Literacy Standard within the corporate sector throughout in the Gulf region. Your primary objective is to create strategic partnerships with the semi governments in the region, in accordance with the ethos of the company's program and our humanitarian mission: bring digital literacy to the global population.
• Identify policy makers and/or organizations that have influence on National Digital Literacy Initiatives.
• Create strategic relationships with key organizations to serve local communities in building a digital society.
• Work closely with local and the governments in the region by providing full-service project support.
• Understand and represent effectively the policies and procedures of the company's Digital Literacy Standard.
• Assist with the implementation of new digital literacy program as introduced to the region.
• Participate in events and conferences to present and promote the company's Digital Literacy Standard.
• At least 2 years work experience in Business Development and/or Marketing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic languages.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize projects and workload.
• Ability to make positive impressions on others by being helpful, responsive, diplomatic and professional.
• Must be confident and comfortable communicating at all levels while obtaining information pertaining to projects.
• Ability to present and explain points of view clearly and logically.
• Possess strong computer skills, including experience with internet research and proficiency with computer applications.
• Must be detail-oriented, self motivated, goal oriented, and achieving.
• Ability to travel, both within the UAE and throughout the GCC.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.