JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
This position will require the candidate to perform the following:
- Working on business insights development with comprehensive sales, competition, client relationship management, financial, and marketing data from Salesforce.
- Performing Query language based data analysis and visualization, including the review, modification, and creation of business analytical dashboards for PwC Middle East.
- Reporting and working closely with the PwC Middle East Clients & Marketing team in performing daily tasks and participating with them in new/existing internal business intelligence and data analysis related projects.
- Support Middle East PwC teams for business insights interpretation, and guide users to follow the correct adoption of using these data insights tools.
- Liaising with different teams such as IT, Data Stewards, HR teams etc who are managing other tools used across PwC Middle East in order to assist in smooth business analysis consolidating different data sources.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Familiar with data digitalisation tools, such as Tableau / Power BI.
- Be comfortable with updating the standard codes of the actual work environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of data analysis and data visualization basics.
- Be able to interpret the business insights from data with data visualization tools and easy- understanding words.
- Familiarity with ML & NLP is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce platform is preferred.
- Experience with digital marketing, accounting, and financial analysis is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Demonstrable professional and proactive approach.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.