JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Business Modelling, FDD, M&A
We are seeking a Manager and Senior Manager within Business Modelling for a global consulting client expanding their Finance Advisory practice in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
As a Manager or Senior Manager, you will:
- Take the lead in the design, development and review of financial modelling and analytics solutions for a range of client sectors and industries.
- Support clients throughout the decision-making processes, using outstanding technical and commercial skills on strategic and transactional projects.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of engagements.
- Support business development initiatives and activities.
- Coach junior team members and lead projects independently within a supporting team environment
Be part of a global modelling team.
The successful candidate will come from a leading management consulting firm or boutique which specialises in Business Modelling.
- A passion for supporting clients make complex decisions
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and interest in mastering financial modelling
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Five + years relevant modelling or decision support experience for Manager and six+ for Associate Director
- The ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- A curious mind, an ambitious perspective and a positive attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
talentorder is a leading, internationally focused, niche recruitment solutions business, established by proven and award winning recruitment leaders.
We represent FinTech, Consulting, Challenger Businesses appointing management to executive talent.
Consultants are dedicated to a specialism, to ensure continued knowledge and growing contact networks.
- Executive Appointments - CEO, Co-Founder, MD, COO, CIO, CTO and Executive Advisors
- Corporate Governance - Cyber Security, Risk Management, Compliance, Fraud, BCM, AML and Crisis Management
- Sales & Marketing - Sales and Marketing Leadership, Management and Executives
- Technology - CTOs, Leadership, Management, Project and Programme Management
Our business owners have extensive international experience building recruitment companies, which partner with organisations, long-term. They have achieved awards and industry recognition for the recruitment of cyber security, technology and innovative recruitment solutions.
Collectively, talentorder consultants hold extensive international networks, with the ability to delivery talent solutions for scaling FinTechs through to expanding Consulting Partnerships.