JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a rapid growth environment. Background and key interest in operational efficiency and fiscal responsibility, knowing how to work with multiple departments and complex business environments
- Works closely and coordinates with Chalhoub support services team on a regular basis
- Closely works with Warehouse, supply chain, finance, e-comm, MDM and IT departments
- Builds proficiency with the company tools and ERP systems for efficient transactions and stock management
- Develop operational infrastructure to support operations and supply chain management
- Work with the brand principle in terms of coordinating orders, invoices and order fulfillment
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong MS excel skills and overall comfortable with analytics, numbers and complex business environments
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in commercial finance or retail/distribution operations or supply chain
- Proven track record of operational excellence- 2 references is a must
- Clear and effective communicator
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Graduate in Finance/Business administration preferred
- Proficient in English. Arabic is a plus
- Flexible to travel to other GCC countries if required- KSA, Kuwait etc.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.