JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a talented and analytical Business Process Excellence Manager for our client who is one of the leader in healthcare industry.
• Recommend business actions based on analytical findings. Includes defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve the metrics.
• Writes effective functional specifications based on business requirements.
• Set up & manage metrics for processes such as Refunds, Disbursements etc. for all payment methods.
• Lead programs to drive automation of manual efforts throughout the end to end business process.
• Identifies key milestones. Documents and manages project schedule with input from program/project team.
• Stating up to date with the latest technology and improvement strategies.
• 10+ years experience with Quality/Process Excellence Function within a large organizations.
• Preferably in Finance background
• Experience in designing and implementing a new process is a must.
• Fluent in all things Lean: Lean Principles, Lean Leadership, Lean Tools, Kaizen and Hoshin-Kanri (Deployment Planning)
• Certified- Lean Six Sigma / Change Management
• Impeccable Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
• Must be fluent in English.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.