JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Cabin Crew - Riyadh
Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our guest's expectations and inspire our customers through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests. We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world class in-flight service whilst traveling the world, we encourage you to apply for this truly amazing position.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Minimum height is 161 cm
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted)
- No criminal record
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa requirements
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- Communication Skills - Excellent
- Customer Orientation - Excellent
- English Language skills - Excellent
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
With Etihad, everyone who flies with us is welcomed as our guest.
This simple credo illuminates everything we do, from big things like making sure that our fleet is one of the most advanced in the sky, to small touches like letting you choose the films you watch.
Were proud to be the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. At the crossroads between Europe and Asia, our home reflects our commitment to bringing the world closer together - as does our highly cosmopolitan staff.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Sales Associate Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Receptionist Jobs in Abu Dhabi