JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About the Client:
One of the leading and well-established manufacturing plant of Chlor alkali which operates across GCC region
• Prepare the chemical reagents properly on time, monitor the operation of the filter press & clarifier, and arrange the cleaning of the reactors periodically.
• Monitor the addition of HCl, the condition of the static/rotary equipment in his area, and the concentration CaCl2 produced in the initial phase & maintain it the given range.
• Monitor the reactor operation as well as the operation of the evaporation/granulation area in coordination with the DCS Operator.
• Ensure finished product physical appearance is within specs and filled the given specification.
• Record the provided log sheets and record the lab results.
Position Title: CaCl2 Plant Operator
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 4K AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, transportation, and OT pay
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Male, 30 to 45 years old
• Diploma, ITI, or Associate degree in Chemical Engineering or in any relevant field
• At least 4 years’ experience as a plant operator in a CaCl2 plant
• Open to home country experience or overseas candidates
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProduction Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Process Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Senior Operator Jobs in Abu Dhabi